Data Controller and general principles of data processing
The Controller of your personal data is: Grupa Brokerska QUANTUM Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-135), ul. Narutowicza 48, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście, Commercial Court, 20th Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000116725, share capital: PLN 50,000.00 (fully paid-up), NIP (Tax Identification Number): 725-16-88-546, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 472019347
hereinafter referred to as “Quantum”.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer regarding any matters related to personal data protection by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or writing to the address of the Data Controller’s office.
Our primary goal is to protect your privacy at least to the extent required in the applicable regulations, in particular the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR (OJ L 119, p. 1) and in the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
Principles of the collection and processing of personal data at the Website and ways of using the data
- When you browse the Website, information about your use of the Website and your IP addresses are collected automatically based on an analysis of access logs, including, in particular, the following: browser type, operating system type, date and type of the visit, number of connections, number of opened web pages of the Website and contents viewed.
- You do not have to provide any personal data in order to simply browse the Website.
- The Website includes a contact form. When you fill in the form, you have to provide specific personal data, such as: first name and last name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Providing your personal data in the contact form is voluntary, but it is necessary in order for Quantum to send you a message or reply to your enquiry sent via the contact form.
- The data you provide will not be used for any other purpose.
- Your personal data will be kept until the reply to the message is sent or until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data as required to reply to messages sent to Quantum via the contact form is your consent and a legitimate interest of Quantum.
- Your personal data may be transferred to companies that provide ICT and/or legal services to Quantum. However, they will not be transferred to third countries.
- Please be advised that, pursuant to the applicable law, we may be obliged to disclose your data, including your IP address, to competent state authorities.
- You have the right to demand access to and rectification of your data from Quantum, the right to data portability and erasure and the right to restriction of processing of your data.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data by Quantum, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you find that the processing of your personal data breaches the applicable personal data protection laws.
- Quantum declares that your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing done based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent via the website you visit and stored on the terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone) you use to browse the web pages.
Cookies, which consist of a string of letters and digits, contain various information required for correct functioning of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies are not used for identification of users or for determination of anybody’s identity:
- cookies identify the computer and browser used to browse web pages – they can be used, for instance, to determine if the particular computer was previously used to visit the website;
- data acquired from cookies are not in any way combined with your personal data collected during, for instance, registration at websites;
- they are not harmful to you or your computer or smartphone – they do not affect their operation;
- they do not modify the configuration of terminal devices or software installed on such devices;
- default parameters of cookies permit the information they contain to be read only by the server that created them;
- based on your behaviour on the websites you visit, they deliver information to the servers, which enables better customisation of the website to your individual preferences.
The Website uses two essential types of cookies:
- “session” cookies are temporary pieces of information stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the web page or close your web browser. These cookies are required in order for some applications or functions to work.
- “persistent” cookies make it easier to use frequently visited websites (e.g. by facilitating navigation, saving the selected resolution or layout, etc.). This information remains in the memory of the web browser for a longer period, depending on the settings of your browser. This type of cookies submits information to the server every time you visit a particular website. Persistent cookies are also referred to as “tracking cookies”.
The web browser usually permits storing cookies on your terminal device by default. You may change these settings. The web browser enables deletion of cookies. Cookies can also be blocked automatically. For more information about this, refer to the help section or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies saved by the Website and their purposes
- Cookies are not used to store your personal data. Cookies are not used to determine your identity.
- Cookies are used on the Website upon your consent.
- You may grant this consent by enabling suitable settings of your software (in particular, your web browser) installed in the telecommunications device used to browse the Website.
- You may also restrict or disable cookies in your browser at any time by setting it so as to block cookies or warn you about any attempts at saving cookies on the device you use to browse the Website. In such a situation, however, using the Website may become less efficient, you may be unable to access certain contents or use specific functions of the Website and, in extreme cases, you may be completely unable to correctly display the pages of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes, in particular:
- creating statistics to help in understanding the way you use the web pages and improve their structure and contents;
- maintaining your session (after logging in, if the web page enables this) to prevent you from having to re-enter the login and password on every web page;
- customise the contents of the web page to your preferences and enable optimum use of the web page. In particular, cookies can be used to identify your device and correctly display the web page customised to your individual needs.
You may also contact us at the following address: Grupa Brokerska Quantum Sp. z o.o., ul. Narutowicza 48, 90-135 Łódź, to obtain information if Quantum processes your data and, if so, to what extent, and about the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data or to access your personal data, rectify them or erase them.